In the ninth episode of The Inside Scoop with Tamar Bates presented by Speakeasy Sales Copy, we catch up with Tamar ahead of the team’s pregame meal on the day of its First Four game against Wyoming.
Among the topics discussed:
- What it’s like living a dream he’s had since he was a kid
- The vibe in the room on Selection Sunday during the prolonged wait for Indiana’s name to be called
- How he stayed mentally ready to come in and hit his big 3-pointer against Iowa
- How he prepared mentally to not press and try to do too much with his recently limited minutes
- What changed for the team in the second half against Michigan
- What it’s been like watching X and Trayce take their games to a new level
- The team’s mindset heading into the Wyoming game
- What game prep has been like on a short turnaround against a new team
- And could anyone take Coach Woodson in a game of HORSE?
(Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.)
About our presenting sponsor, Speakeasy Sales Copy
Speakeasy Sales copy was founded in 2020 by award-winning copywriter Clay Manley, formerly the “voice of Petco.” After years of watching entrepreneurs suffer from mediocre copy, Clay now helps them turn their words into leads, sales, and loyalty by leveraging the billion-dollar secrets he uncovered writing for the world’s biggest brands.
Learn more and contact Clay: https://www.speakeasysalescopy.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Or watch the video: