In the fourth episode of The Inside Scoop with Tamar Bates presented by Speakeasy Sales we Copy, reflect on the many positives (and a few struggles) from the first three games of Tamar’s college basketball career.
Among the topics discussed:
- The insanity of Assembly Hall for the St. John’s game
- What it’s like coming off the bench for the first time in his basketball career
- His own critical self-analysis of his early defense
- Does he agree with us that his shot mechanics were off in the first two games?
- His and the team’s mindset heading three straight games against sub-100 opponents
- How he views his own role as a leader this early in his career
- How Trayce’s leadership is showing up on and off the court
And much more. It’s another insightful, enjoyable conversations with one of the most engaging young Hoosiers in recent memory.
(Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.)
About our presenting sponsor, Speakeasy Sales Copy
Speakeasy Sales copy was founded in 2020 by award-winning copywriter Clay Manley, formerly the “voice of Petco.” After years of watching entrepreneurs suffer from mediocre copy, Clay now helps them turn their words into leads, sales, and loyalty by leveraging the billion-dollar secrets he uncovered writing for the world’s biggest brands.
Learn more and contact Clay: https://www.speakeasysalescopy.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Or watch the video: