In episode #4 of The Grace Berger Show, Grace and Coach Marlow discuss a series of questions submitted by our private community members.
Among the questions asked and topics discussed:
- Her thoughts on high school hoops in Louisville
- Grace’s academic major and post-college plans
- What it’s like playing with international teammates and learning their culture
- Her “go-to” workout when in a funk
- Areas of improvement for her and the team
- Reflections on the Bahamas trip
- Her thoughts on the Stanford/NC State games
- Her favorite TV show
- A glance ahead at the upcoming schedule
- And more.
Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.
About our presenting sponsor, Farrall Wealth
Farrall Wealth was founded by former IU All Big Ten defensive end Greg Farrall, who uses many of the principles he learned playing for Bill Mallory (like trust, integrity, and the importance of having a plan) to help high net worth individuals and business owners pursue financial success. Wealth planning is their passion so you can live yours.
Learn more and contact Greg: https://www.farrallwealth.com/
Listen to the podcast here: