In episode #8 of The Grace Berger Show (recorded on Tuesday, February 22nd), Grace and Coach Marlow discuss her decision to return for another season, the team’s grueling stretch of six games in 14 days, and much more.
- Grace’s decision to return for another year
- Why her shoulder was wrapped for a couple of games
- Mackenzie’s rehab to return
- How to get open when closely guarded
- The Iowa games
- Competitive and physical basketball
- Incoming recruits
- The schedule, including 6 games in 14 days
Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.
About our presenting sponsor, Farrall Wealth
Farrall Wealth was founded by former IU All Big Ten defensive end Greg Farrall, who uses many of the principles he learned playing for Bill Mallory (like trust, integrity, and the importance of having a plan) to help high net worth individuals and business owners pursue financial success. Wealth planning is their passion so you can live yours.
Learn more and contact Greg: https://www.farrallwealth.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here: