In episode #5 of The Grace Berger Show, Grace and Coach Marlow reflect on some recent wins, discuss Sunday’s huge matchup against Maryland, look ahead to Big Ten play, and much more.
Among the questions asked and topics discussed:
- How her Christmas break went
- COVID and its impact on the schedule
- A look back at the four games prior to Christmas break, including the big win over Ohio State
- A look ahead to the big Maryland game
- A look ahead to the upcoming Big Ten schedule
- Grace’s favorites
- And more
Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.
About our presenting sponsor, Farrall Wealth
Farrall Wealth was founded by former IU All Big Ten defensive end Greg Farrall, who uses many of the principles he learned playing for Bill Mallory (like trust, integrity, and the importance of having a plan) to help high net worth individuals and business owners pursue financial success. Wealth planning is their passion so you can live yours.
Learn more and contact Greg: https://www.farrallwealth.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Watch the video here: