The Hoosiers are 2-0 after taking care of two of the worst teams in college basketball to open the season. Even if you account for the lack of opponent competitiveness, the Hoosiers have had some impressive stretches of play that hint at how good this group could be.
But the season gets real next week as Indiana hosts Marquette and then travels to Arkansas — two tests that tell us a lot about how good this team is early in the season.
In this week’s edition:
- Indiana rolls to win over Chicago State in opener
- IU dismantles Montana State
- Romeo Langford is growing on and off the court
- Derek Elston eyes a career in coaching
- Brian Evans inducted into IU Athletics Hall of Fame
- IU Men’s Soccer in Big Ten Tournament Final; IU Football notches big win