In the first episode of The Inside Scoop with Tamar Bates presented by Speakeasy Sales Copy, Jerod and Tamar lay out their goals for the show and dig into Tamar’s offseason transition to Bloomington.
Among the topics discussed:
• How the show came about
• What they want fans to take away from the series
• How Tamar reacts when his coaches and teammates call him “cocky.”
• His relationship with Rob Phinisee (and how Rob is looking offensively)
• The impact of Clif Marshall
• His impression of what’s different this year compared to before his arrival
• The lessons learned and confidence gained from the Bahamas trip
• The early leader for his favorite restaurant in Bloomington
• What he and his family will be doing before and during Hoosier Hysteria
• His goals for his freshman season — team and personal
And much more.
(Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.)
About our presenting sponsor, Speakeasy Sales Copy
Speakeasy Sales copy was founded in 2020 by award-winning copywriter Clay Manley, formerly the “voice of Petco.” After years of watching entrepreneurs suffer from mediocre copy, Clay now helps them turn their words into leads, sales, and loyalty by leveraging the billion-dollar secrets he uncovered writing for the world’s biggest brands.
Learn more and contact Clay: https://www.speakeasysalescopy.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Or watch the video: