This week on Assembly Call Radio, we have our regularly scheduled offseason episode about Justin Smith … just in a much different context than we were anticipating last week. How will Justin’s departure impact Indiana on the court next season? We dissect it from several angles.
• Two Hoosiers were on a 2021 NBA Draft Big Board
• What impact is the cancellation of the summer recruiting calendar going to have?
• Indiana announced its academic calendar for the upcoming school year.
• What pie-in-the-sky nonconference game would we like to see Indiana get on its schedule?
• Will Archie have to coach effort this year?
• How is Indiana likely to use its two open scholarships, if at all?
And stick around until the end, because we stumble upon a theretofore unmentioned element of Indiana’s team that stands to get significantly better based on how the roster is now constructed.
All that and much more on this edition of The Assembly Call.
On the mics: Jerod, Ryan, and Coach
Listen to the edited podcast here:
And here is the unedited video of the live broadcast of this week’s episode:
(Music provided by Bob Thompson — die-hard Hoosier fan and longtime Assembly Call listener.)
Subscribe for free to The Assembly Call
- You can listen to Assembly Call Radio live on CBS Sports 1430 in Indianapolis at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday evenings, and on Saturday mornings beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- You can also listen on Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on The Big X — WXVW (1450 AM and 96.1 FM) — in the Jeffersonville area.