This week on Assembly Call Radio, we address the biggest question mark of all — when will any games be played again? — and then dive into the most high-leverage question marks on Indiana’s roster heading into next season.
• Jerod’s Banner Moment delivers some powerful data to back up the belief of many fans that Archie Miller has really turned around Indiana’s recruiting.
• Ryan delivers a well-deserved congratulations to a former IU player.
• Wait — who was that doing the intro to Segment 2? And what did he say about Ryan?
• What lineup are we most looking forward to seeing play together next season?
• What grade do we give Archie for player development? How about coach development?
• Did we underestimate Al Durham in Segment 2?
• Coach’s brilliant idea for a new podcast series … and way to get free beer from Assembly Call listeners.
All that and much more on this edition of The Assembly Call.
On the mics: Jerod, Ryan, and Coach
Listen to the edited podcast here:
And here is the unedited video of the live broadcast of this week’s episode:
(Music provided by Bob Thompson — die-hard Hoosier fan and longtime Assembly Call listener.)
Subscribe for free to The Assembly Call
- You can listen to Assembly Call Radio live on CBS Sports 1430 in Indianapolis at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday evenings, and on Saturday mornings beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- You can also listen on Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on The Big X — WXVW (1450 AM and 96.1 FM) — in the Jeffersonville area.