This week on Assembly Call Radio, we discuss this week’s Hoosier headlines, react to Trey Galloway’s recent commitment, and answer your questions.
• In segment one, Jerod delivers his Banner Moment (which is NOT about Trey Galloway) and the guys pick out then most notable Hoosier headlines from the week — including a great Rob Phinisee profile and a 2021 offer that piqued Jerod’s interest.
• In segment two, we dive into our Trey Galloway scouting report. Ryan has been watching lots of tape and breaks down Trey’s strengths and weaknesses and how they project to the college level. And, of course, we toss out a few player comps.
• And then we answer your questions, including one about a unique solution to concussions in basketball, another about the offseason schedule for players, and a really fun one about a hypothetical world in which the Assembly Call team and IU team up for a 2-on-2 tournament.
All of that and more on this week’s edition of Assembly Call Radio.
On the mics: Jerod, Andy, and Ryan
Listen to the edited podcast here (rundown with time stamps below):
And here is the unedited video of the live broadcast of this week’s episode:
(Music provided by Bob Thompson — die-hard Hoosier fan and longtime Assembly Call listener.)
Subscribe for free to The Assembly Call
- You can listen to Assembly Call Radio live on CBS Sports 1430 in Indianapolis at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday evenings, and on Saturday mornings beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- You can also listen on Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on The Big X -- WXVW (1450 AM and 96.1 FM) -- in the Jeffersonville area.