This week on Assembly Call Radio (episode 512 overall), we …
• Assess the latest on Lester Quinones’ recruitment, as well as the recent flurry of offers to players in the class of 2020.
• Resume our discussion of Archie Miller’s performance in Year 2 by assessing the progression/regression of the offense and defense. This includes a statistical deep dive by Jerod that uncovers some really interesting shooting numbers.
• Finally, we answer your questions. This includes one about changes we’d like to see in college basketball, another about who we think will lead the team in rebounding, and finally a discussion of the best dunk in IU basketball history … which old school fans will appreciate.
On the mics: Jerod and Coach
Listen to the edited podcast here (rundown with time stamps below):
And here is the unedited video of the live broadcast of this week’s episode:
(Music provided by Bob Thompson — die-hard Hoosier fan and longtime Assembly Call listener.)
Want a better night’s sleep?
Then it may be time for a new mattress … in which case our friends (and sponsors) at Comfort Option have you covered.
Comfort Option is an Indiana-based mattress manufacturer that is backed by over 65 years of experience. And they are family-owned and operated by 3rd generation graduates of IU.
For residents of Indianapolis (and the surrounding areas — including Bloomington), Comfort Option offers the only mattress that is customized and manufactured just for you, literally right at your home. In other words, they don’t sell what they have, they make what you need. And you never have to leave your house.
Even if you’re not in the area, you can still order Alpha by Comfort Option — a designer-quality, durable, transparently-made, and exceptionally comfortable mattress. It ships direct from their factory to your doorstep nationwide.
Use the promo code ASSEMBLY for any mattress purchase and you will receive $50 off your purchase.
To learn more, visit comfortoption.com.
Subscribe for free to The Assembly Call
- You can listen to Assembly Call Radio live on CBS Sports 1430 in Indianapolis at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday evenings, and on Saturday mornings beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- You can also listen on Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on The Big X — WXVW (1450 AM and 96.1 FM) — in the Jeffersonville area.