In the third episode of The Inside Scoop with Tamar Bates presented by Speakeasy Sales Copy, we do the first of several community AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes.
We gathered questions from our private community members and Tamar answered them.
Among the topics discussed:
- How he’s feeling health-wise with the season fast approaching
- What he gained from the secret scrimmage even without playing
- How they are preparing for Eastern Michigan
- The mentality he’s taking into the season with regard to his role on the team
- The key component that has solidified his belief that Indiana is the right place for him
- His scouting report of Mike Woodson, the player … and the trash talk that goes on between them
- The impact Rob Phinisee has had on him as he transitions to college
- Current and past players he patterns his game after
- One non-basketball thing he wants to get better at this year
- The story behind his nickname, Scoop
And much more.
(Theme music provided by Bob Thompson.)
About our presenting sponsor, Speakeasy Sales Copy
Speakeasy Sales copy was founded in 2020 by award-winning copywriter Clay Manley, formerly the “voice of Petco.” After years of watching entrepreneurs suffer from mediocre copy, Clay now helps them turn their words into leads, sales, and loyalty by leveraging the billion-dollar secrets he uncovered writing for the world’s biggest brands.
Learn more and contact Clay: https://www.speakeasysalescopy.com/
Listen to the podcast here:
Or watch the video: