Thank you for visiting our donation page!
We really appreciate your support, and we couldn’t do what we do here at The Assembly Call without you.
Which one of these secure donation options will work best for you?
Note: When you click the “Donate” button, you will be taken to PayPal.com, where you can enter the amount you want to donate. You can then submit your donation via your PayPal account, or with a credit card. The most common one-time contributions we’ve gotten have been $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, and $300. The smallest has been $1 and the largest has been $500.
You can also send a check, as several people have done.
If you’d prefer to make your donations this way, make them payable to Jerod Morris and mail them here:
5729 Lebanon Road
Frisco, TX 75034
Note: If you do send a check, please send me an email to let me know that it’s coming.
If you have any questions, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we do with the revenue generated from donations?
All revenue that we generate helps us:
- Cover the recurring costs of operating our website, email newsletter, live broadcasts, and podcast
- Pay our interns for their hard work and dedication
- Provide support for our interns’ special projects
- Cover the costs of our annual trip to Bloomington for a game and meetup
- Invest in better equipment, resources, and training so we can deliver a better show
- Market our show to reach more IU fans and grow the Assembly Call community
- Pursue special projects like our book about the 2015-16 season
- Add fun little extras like prizes for contests
- Cover the costs of hosting our new private IU basketball social network
And then with whatever is left over we try to buy our significant others (since Ryan now has a girlfriend!) and daughters something nice to thank them for putting up with our Indiana basketball labor of love. 😉
Thank you for your continued support for The Assembly Call. You are the reason we do what we do.