In place of Assembly Call Radio this week, we have an expert guest who can give us on insight on the topic everyone cares about during the last week in July: recruiting.
Rob Cassidy is the Director of Basketball Recruiting for Rivals, and he gives his analysis and opinion on a variety of topics, including:
• Is Malik Reneau actually better that most people think?
• Why recruiting evaluators had a hard time assessing Kaleb Banks
• The early impact Mike Woodson is having on the recruiting trail
• The steadiness of Gabe Cupps and potential of Jakai Newton
• Are the classes of 2023 and 2024 as down as everyone seems to believe?
• Thoughts on Indiana’s high priority targets in the classes of 2023 and 2024
• Why Dylan Harper (Ron Harper Jr’s brother) is such an interesting prospect
And much more — including the most interesting thing Rob saw out on the recruiting trail during the most recent live period.
On the mics: Jerod and Rob Cassidy of Rivals